Friday, June 19, 2009

Safari Steve

This morning I was looking through recent pictures we've downloaded and ran across some from when Neil's parents came to visit us a few weekends ago in Sellersburg. We took a day trip to the Louisville zoo (yes, people can visit the zoo without little kids and still be cool. I think..). Anyway, it was a lot of fun and my favorite picture is of a man I like to call 'Safari Steve'. At one point, when we were standing in the bird area, a little girl looked up at him and asked him a question about one of the birds. I was trying to convince him to start a dialogue and see who gathered around to listen.

Maybe we should be going to Kenya...


2 comments:

Amber said...

bwahahahahahaha.............
although I don't doubt Neil's ability to start a beautiful discourse on the migratory habits of whatever birds those were.

Katie said...

1. Visits to the zoo are most definitely cool...my dad and I went this past weekend.

2. Kenya...great idea :)