Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Nightmare Before Christmas

I go to a yoga class three times a week. I've gotten to know my instructor, Samu, really well. It started with staying a few minutes after class to chat, then we started sharing a few recipes with each other (she gave me potato curry, I gave her banana bread), eventually she started to even speak with me in Tamil. She asked me a few weeks ago if I could come and dress up as Santa for the kids in the preschool that she teaches at. Me, being the considerate wife that I am, knew that Neil would be off of work and might enjoy doing it. So, I volunteered him. What follows is only a portion of the terror we witnessed this morning...





Neil & Courtney, spreading Christmas joy in Chennai.

5 comments:

sarah said...

I wish your comment page had an audio button so you could hear me laughing out loud so hard!!!!
HI-LA-RI-OUS!!!!!!!

dad said...

Oh my. Scared the kids to death. I love it. I have tears of belly-laugh dripping down my face.
Did you say, "Merry" Christmas???
dad

Rachel said...

WOW! Sonny and I just looked at these together and could not stop laughing. I don't even like it when kids cry and this is hilarious. Sonny said "Oh Poor Neil!" Well, way to spread the holiday joy to these unsuspecting kids. Hope your Christmas is a little more Merry. Love you!
Rachel and Sonny

Dan & Mary said...

i'm sad that i am just not seeing this. but hey at least you are continuing to bring cheer to us! much love!

Mandy said...

I am just now seeing this, and it's hysterical! Hahahahaha. Love their faces!