Wednesday, August 27, 2008

important additions:

I made Shopska salad today as a tribute to Northside's overgrown food pantry garden and to Bulgaria. Eating it makes me happy and anxious; I can't believe God is allowing us to join NMSI and be a part of His work around the world. We are so incapable and under qualified on our own; He is so good to be our portion and sufficiency in all that we lack.

And, my husband is amazing. I'm sure other good wives of good husbands would contest my next statement, but this is my blog so I can say whatever I want: He's the best man I've ever met.

Thank you Lord for a good work to be done and for a good husband to do it with.

That's all. Going back to my yummy salad. It's hard to eat while typing....

4 comments:

David and Marianne said...

We are so excited for both of you as you embark on one of many "crazy" adventures I know the Lord has in store for you : ) We pray you will be able to live each moment depending and trusting in Him and not quickly forget the GREAT things He has done and is now doing!

Anonymous said...

I like saying, "Shopska."

Love you!

tim

Kenyon and Michelle said...

i'm with tim. shopska makes me almost as happy saying it as it would if i were eating it.

i heart you. and your crazy bulgarian salad.

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.